Enjoy sleep again with Zeus anti-snore
Zeus is a sleekly designed anti-snore device developed in partnership with leading sleep doctors especially for throat snorers. Comfortable and unobtrusive, Zeus gently stimulates the tongue muscles to open airways, the root cause of snoring, to aid blissful, uninterrupted sleep.
Watch our video to find out more.
Not available for purchase by USA Residents, read more.
Endorsed by sleep experts
Did you know that 90% of partners of snorers struggle to achieve a deep sleep? Renowned sleep expert Professor Joerg Steier (Consultant Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust) and award-winning med-tech company Morgan Innovation & Technology aim to remedy that with Zeus.
This high-tech device, trialled and tested by sleep apnoea and support charity Hope2Sleep, tackles snoring at its source improving the lives of snorers and their partners alike. You can read about the results of the Hope2Sleep trial here.
Watch our video to find out more…
Here’s the science bit…
Treatment is carried out by the application of mild electrical stimulation to the pads attached under the chin. These gentle pulses contract the muscles in the throat associated with clear, open airways. Yet all without waking the user.
Watch our video to find out more…
Zeus Anti-Snore comes with 7 flexible, multilayer Z-pads with protective film (additional pads available as one off or subscription purchases). These pads are safe, hygienic and non-irritating to the skin, and are made of a soft and stretchable material which easily conforms to the Zeus device and all chin/jaw shapes. Each pad sticks to the device and the wearer’s chin using medical grade biocompatible adhesive. This hydrogel is designed for excellent electrical conductivity, low irritation and high adhesion.
Small and compact device with mini-USB charging connection that fits neatly on your bedside table.
Treatment is carried out by the application of skin-friendly pads.
The Zeus Anti-Snore device is fully reusable night after night for an ongoing peaceful sleep.
Safe & Gentle
Treatment consists of imperceptible, mild electrical stimulation.
Works while you sleep
Sleep soundly whilst Zeus works its magic.
I tried the Zeus Anti-Snore device for a week and found after getting the right setting it was comfortable and effective. It’s a really easy way to help alleviate the problem and helps to put an end to a sore dry throat in the morning.
Revolutionary! For the first time in ages I’ve slept through the night. My partner says he can’t feel it and the design looks really sleek. I feel regenerated, I feel like a new woman!
I was totally impressed that there was reduced snoring during the night. There was definitely an improvement and I personally felt better in the morning. I believe, undoubtedly, that Zeus will be the number one selling anti-snoring device worldwide.
WHAT CAUSES SNORING?
Snoring is incredibly common and develops from vibrations in your throat, mouth and nasal cavities as you breathe in and out. Your airways narrow when you are asleep, causing vibrations to occur more frequently.
DO THE PADS PULL ON THE SKIN?
The adhesive pads are made of medically approved materials, selected specifically for their comfort and ease of application, not pulling on the skin and easy to peel off. All materials comply with Biocompatibility standards. The adhesive pads will not work with full beards, however short stubble works fine with the device.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ZEUS DEVICE?
We will endeavour to ship your Zeus device to you as soon as possible however this will depend on your country of residence and the delivery option chosen. All orders will be shipped either Monday or Thursday each week.
Postage charges vary according to shipping destination but we strive to work with reliable providers who offer the best value postage options.
WHY ARE WE UNABLE TO SELL ZEUS INTO THE USA?
Sadly, we are currently unable to sell Zeus into the US due to FDA regulations. The FDA classify snoring as a medical condition and there are concerns that consumers with undiagnosed OSA may use Zeus rather than visiting their doctor, which leads to issues with insurance. We are undertaking clinical trials for OSA however, which will hopefully show Zeus’s efficacy against this condition. Please let us know at email@example.com if you would like to receive updates on this process.
WILL I HAVE TO BUY REPLACEMENT PADS?
Yes, when you initially purchase your Zeus device, you’ll receive 7 adhesive pads (pads typically last 1 night before replacement is required). We also have available to purchase packs of 30 for £30, 60 for £55 and 90 for £80 please visit our shop page to view the full range. Alternatively, we have a launched a NEW 30 pad subscription service for only £20 per month (minimum 6 months commitment).
HOW CAN I TRUST THAT IT WORKS?
Zeus was born from a research partnership between Professor Joerg Steier who specialises in respiratory physiology and sleep disorder breathing and Morgan IAT, a technology company that develop, design and manufacture market-leading products in the medical and commercial industries. Morgan IAT supported Professor Steier and his team throughout every research stage, providing technical support and valuable prototype trials to ensure that Zeus is the best it can be. Zeus has gone through 2 prototypes and a full clinical trial to prove the product is effective and safe for use. Following this, Zeus has been trialled by sleep awareness charity Hope2Sleep to get initial feedback and reviews before the product was put on the market.
HOW IS ZEUS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SNORING SOLUTIONS?
ZEUS is the only anti-snoring device to use this method to prevent snoring. The device tackles snoring directly at its source, providing small electric currents to redirect the tongue muscle, where the snoring vibrations occur from. The product is super simple to use, highly effective and completely inobtrusive thanks to its sleek and flexible design, benefitting the sleeper and their partner as everyone can fall asleep with ease. ZEUS has been engineered to be simple and inexpensive for the user, providing one of the best prices on the sleep technology market.
WILL ZEUS WORK FOR ME?
Zeus Anti-Snore has been specifically developed with throat snorers in mind. If you snore at night, this can be due to air unable to move freely through the nose and throat. There are different reasons for this and different types of snorers. Zeus helps those who tongue or throat causes snoring. It will not help those who snore due to blocked nasal passages or have allergies. With tongue based snoring the tongue gets too relaxed especially if we sleep on our back. If you have a larger sized tongue you may be susceptible to this type of snoring. Throat based snoring can occur in whatever position you sleep in. Night time symptoms often include loud snoring, waking up frequently or with a dry mouth in the morning. You can help identify what type of snorer you are by using an interactive snore test or speaking to your GP.
- The device is not effective for sufferers of nasal snoring, as this device specifically targets the snoring caused by the tongue muscle relaxing in the throat.
- The device is not suitable for users who have long facial hair under the chin as this will prevent adherence with the hydrogel z-pads. Short stubble should be okay, but beards typically will not hold the device well throughout the night.
- Do not use in conjunction with metal implants (excluding fillings) in the head or neck region
- The device provides electrical stimulation of muscle, therefore the device is not suitable for users with pacemakers or heart arrhythmias (if in doubt, consult a medical professional).
- Due to the range of different neck sizes in the population the Zeus unit may not be effective for all. Please contact us if you have any further questions regarding your suitability.
- Do not use following a recent diagnosis for deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Do not use if diagnosed with cancer, do not apply over or in proximity to cancerous lesions
- Do not use if suffering from recurrent seizures, epilepsy, alcoholism, leprosy.
- Do not use on scarred areas following surgery for at least 10 months after or near areas in which muscle contractions may affect the healing process.
- Do not use in conjunction with any medical devices including, but not limited to, TENS machine, electrical stimulation machine, electrocardiograph (ECG), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and electronic diagnosis scanners.
- Seek medical advice prior to use for users suffering from mental illness, Alzheimer’s, dementia, or any other memory impairment.
- Seek medical advice prior to use if suffering from abnormal blood pressure, skin conditions, loss of feeling in areas of the body, diabetes and acute disease/fevers.
- Do not apply to swollen, infected, inflamed areas or broken skin.
- Age range: Adults
- Frequency of use is recommended up to 9 hours per night, every night.
- Environment: Zeus is a device for home use.
- Please be advised that Zeus will be more effective for those with a BMI < 32 (free BMI tool)
WILL IT WORK IF I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SLEEP APNOEA?
Zeus is not currently listed as a medical device to assist Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA). We are hoping to perform future clinical trials and develop a V2 of the device specifically aimed to relieve OSA sufferers.
DOES ZEUS NEED A COMPANION MOBILE APP TO FUNCTION?
No. Zeus has been engineered to be as simple and effective as possible. The device is compact, reusable, rechargeable and comes with replacement adhesive pads for continued use. The device does not require any additional or exterior applications to work effectively.
HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST ON ONE CHARGE?
The battery will last for one full night’s sleep, operating for a minimum of 9 hours. The device is rechargeable and comes with a charging cable with a standard USB-C port. We recommend charging your device in the day between each use for optimum charge and ease of use at bedtime.
CAN I RETURN MY ZEUS DEVICE FOR A FULL REFUND?
Morgan IAT is happy to offer a full refund on purchased Zeus devices on the following conditions:
- The product must be returned within 30 calendar days of the date of purchase.
- The device must be unused*, in the same condition that it was received and must not be damaged in any way.
- The device is returned in its original packaging.
- The receipt or other proof of purchase is returned with the product.
Upon receipt of the device, our team will inspect it and process your refund to the original payment method you used during the purchase. Please note that for credit card payments it may take up to 14 working days for the refund to appear on your statement.
If anything is unclear, if you are experiencing problems with your Zeus device or you have more questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* As the Zeus device needs to be used in contact with your skin, for health and safety reasons we are unable to accept returns of a unit which has been used.
The Zeus Innovators
Professor Joerg Steier
Professor Steier works as consultant at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and is also placed at the British Sleep Society (BSS) accredited Sleep Disorders Centre of King’s Health Partners.
Morgan Innovation And Technology
MIAT has been recognised in many regional and national awards and has twice been awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. A family-run innovation company, MIAT is passionate about innovations that will have a positive impact on society.
Price Only £150
Also purchase additional packs of 30/60/90 adhesive pads.
Adhesive Gel Z-Pads available separately.